The Círculo del Liceo, in collaboration with the Institute for Financial Studies, hosted the live online conference “The effects of the pandemic” with Josep Soler (General Director of the Institute for Financial Studies) and Juan José Terraza (jurist).
The speakers analyze the effects of the pandemic on the economy and future prospects, as well as the management of the crisis and how it has influenced fundamental freedoms. The conference address topics such as:
- The economic repercussions of the pandemic.
- North Europe versus South Europe.
- Economic contributions from the European Union.
- Tension between blocks (USA, Russia, China and Europe).
- Single command and fundamental freedoms.
- Tutored communication.